The marcus evans Fixed Income e-Trading conference will address current market trends in fixed income electronic trading. Case studies will be showcased with speakers, sharing their experience within e-trading, including highlighting products from cash bonds through CDS, opening up a space for discussion of algorithmic trading and the move towards more autonomous trading.
By Attending This Event You Will:
1. Review regulatory changes in the commodities space
2. Examine algorithmic trading in fixed income markets
3. Combat volatility and e-trading
4. Build a portfolio around electronic and OTC methodology
5. Implement e-trading innovation in the fixed income e-trading space
6. Learn to integrate new products into e-trading, including CDS and SEFs
Join current speakers from the CFTC, Credit Suisse, Morgan Stanley, Russell Investments, Citi, NineAlpha Capital LP, Maybank, Mizuho, Nomura and many more!
With a one-track focus, the Fixed Income e-Trading Conference is a highly intensive, content-driven event that includes case studies, presentations and panel discussions over two full days. This conference targets industry leaders in fixed income e-trading, ecommerce and portfolio management roles in order to provide an intimate atmosphere for both the delegates and speakers.
Related links: Conference Website
Use our smart tools should you wish to
- Buy or Sell
- Find a Job
- Invest or Raise Funds