Sub-Advised Compliance Workshop Topics on October 1st include:
- Due Diligence from a Compliance Perspective: What Should Funds be Looking for and What Should Sub-Advisors Be Attentive to?
- Section 15 Requirements & Disclosures between Fund and Sub-Advisor
- Top SEC Enforcement Priorities and Lessons Learned From Past Litigation
- Best Practices in Client Disclosure and Reporting
- Special Issues in Best Execution and Soft Dollars
- Developing an Acceptable Policies and Procedures Manual
- Effectively Responding to RFPs
Sub-Advised Funds Forum Topics on October 2-3 include:
- State of the Industry: How Has Demand Changed for Sub-Advised Products?
- Asset Allocation Trends: Design, Strategies, and Opportunities
- Expanding Your Strategies and Managing Volatility via Alternatives
- Seizing the New Opportunities in the Defined Contribution Market
- How Can Sub-Advisors Enhance the Efficiency of Target Date Funds?
- Effectively Managing Risk in Today's Unique Marketplace: How Should Sub-Advisors be Treating Risk?
- An In-Depth Look at the Due Diligence Process for Sub-Advised Funds
- Performance Measurement and Performance Attribution in Today's Investment Management Environment
- Global Transition Management: Efficient Ways to Enhance Sub-Advised Funds
- The Shifting Landscape of Variable Annuities: How Can Sub-Advised Services Effectively Play a Role in this New Paradigm?
- Improving Performance Rankings Through Operational Alpha
For more information and to register, contact Kathie Eberhard at 704-341-2439 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Don’t forget to mention your 10% registration discount code: FMP143.
Related links: Conference Website
140 South Broad Street
Use our smart tools should you wish to
- Buy or Sell
- Find a Job
- Invest or Raise Funds