Financial professional, seeking to leverage international background with analytical, financial and project experience, desires position on the investment side of portfolio management (including investment research, portfolio construction, asset allocation, performance analytics and due diligence). Investigating analytical, client facing or project opportunities in asset management, hedge funds, wealth management or consulting either at the domestic or global level.
Experience in Europe and US includes:
•5 years: Assistant Portfolio Manager / Investment Analyst, Global Equities,
•5 years: Investment Performance Analyst (Business and Project sides),
•2 years: Investment Associate,
•3 years: Part-time work as Hedge Fund Consultant.
• Masters degree,
• LIFA - Licensed International Financial Analyst,
• CFA - Level I candidate
• NASDAQ Series 7,
• Languages: English, Italian, Lithuanian and some Spanish
• 10+ years international experience in the financial sector enabling a strong understanding in communicating and negotiating within a culturally diverse environment.
• Employed across various areas and levels of a financial institution (broker, credit analyst, assistant fund manager, hedge fund consultant, project support, etc.) enabling a multi dimensional perspective on issues.
• Flexibility and readjustment of expectations; having worked though five transitions (three mergers in Europe and two in the U.S.) during my career.
• Multi-tasking capabilities; concurrently running projects and managing day to day processes for the business unit.
• Time management, sense of urgency and work-flow prioritization to adhere to deadlines.
• Attention for detail with an ability to understand a broad scope of complex issues.
• Superior analytical skills and strong computer literacy. Fast learning curve on new systems.