Senior Project Manager - NASDAQ OMX & Saudi Stock Exchange-Tadawul
=>Integration & Verification Project Manager – NASDAQ OMX (Feb 08 – Now)
Roles and Responsibilities as Integration and Verification Project Manager
• Reporting to the Programm Director in Stockholm/Sweden.
• Interfacing with the client (Tadawul) to plan, agree, approve and deliver the Integration & Verification milestones for the following projects :
Replacing the “Tag Ticker” protocol with a new protocol so-called “TIP” to disseminate the market data feed from the stock exchange to the members.
Replacing the current Central Security Depository CSD (Equator) system with a new one (BaNCS infrastructure).
Introducing of Exchanged Transferred Fund ETF Trading to the local Saudi Market
Introducing of the Fixed Income FI Trading to the local Saudi Market
• Participating in the business requirements, and business/technical configuration\workshops
• In cooperation with the program test architect control and monitor appropriate coverage and strategy for testing
• Supervise that all QA verifications are planned, conducted and resolved with successful result
• Supervise test team managers work and make necessary decisions to move their work forward
• Manage the Customer's and Subcontractor's expectations and issues
• Supervise proper resolution system management issues (installations, test data, configurations and environments)
• Manage the team within defined program quality plan
• Monitor and evaluate the quality of judgments made in respect to regression test of identified corrections
• Coordinate automated test efforts with functional test manager
• Chair daily meetings to review status of today's tests and assign proper actions on found deviations
• Plan and follow-up the Master Time Schedule, Scope of Content
• Define test plans for each test team
• Define and follow-up the environment utilization plan
• Plan and follow-up resource plan
• Clarify project responsibilities in the team
• Proactively resolve escalated issues
• Develop weekly status report to program director
• Actively participate in program management meetings
• Plan and chair the key quality checkpoints for stream
• Chair regular meetings with the whole test team
• Chair regular meetings with the Customer, the subcontractor and on/ off site counterparty
• Define and follow-up budget and forecast
• Maintain and report on test statistics
• Participate in verification of all test strategies and test specifications
• In cooperation with the program test architect, verify that all severe deviations have a rapid and secure resolution
• Vendors test plan, test documents and test result
• Formally approve all test reports
• Sign-off all key QA checkpoints
• Sign-off All the User Acceptance Test UAT plans & Specifications.
• Test strategy
• Test priority
• Test progress
• Test plans
• Resource plans
• Forecasting (financial forecasting & Budgeting).
Market Readiness - Project Manager (Nov 06 – Feb 08)
Roles and Responsibilities Market Project Manager
Primary responsibilities – NASDAQ OMX
o Fully manage the project and ensure all deliverables are to schedule, according to the relevant project Gantt, and to a suitable high level of quality
o Manage the project resources (if any) efficiently, ensure they are suitable for the roles allocated and provide guidance or assistance where necessary
o Plan, design and run the pre-certification and certification phases with close coordination with the client “Tadawul”.
o Represent your project to NASDAQ OMX Management team, the Client, the Member Banks, Data Vender, Brokerage Houses, and the Suppliers in Riyadh.
o To manage the physical delivery process to Tadawul
o To follow up the participant’s readiness status, in close coordination with Tadawul, by email, phone calls, site visits and check their transition/migration readiness
o In monthly basis; prepare the Project Status Report PSR, the Financial Status Report FSR, of the project to LogicaCMG Management
o Invoice the Client “NASDAQ OMX”, follow up the collection, and act as account manager.
Project Control & Monitoring
o Track and ensure that the role-owners execute the assigned tasks according to the Project Gantt. Conduct re-planning where required and update the Gantt accordingly.
o Prepare a Weekly Status Report (WSR) on the first working day of each week (Sat) based on the project progress.
o Maintain and update the project tracking sheet to reflect the participant’s status.
o Ensure any and all actions, risks, issues etc. assigned to your project are properly managed and quickly resolved. Communicate updates regularly to the Programme Manager
o Participate in weekly Internal Review Meetings and weekly Client Review Meetings, using the WSR as the basis for all reporting
Business Development and Pre-Sale Support.
o Identify the business opportunities related to stock exchange within the local banks or brokerage firms in the Saudi Market.
o Participate in presenting the approach, the company capabilities for the potential clients
o Coordinate with the sales manager to translate the opportunities to deals and projects.
----- * ----- * ------ * ----- * ------ * ----- * ------ * ----- * ------
Saudi Arabia Monetary Agency (SAMA)
Test Manager – Saudi Arabia Monetary Agency (SAMA) (Aug 04 – Oct 06)
Roles and Responsibilities in LogicaCMG (Saudi Arabian Monetary Agency (SAMA http://www.sama.gov.sa) SPAN2 EMV Programme)
Requirements & Design Review
o Review the business requirement specification & software requirement specification.
o Review the design of the software and create the suitable models for data, database, Network, and middleware...etc to met the user requirements specification.
Test Management & Planning
o Manage the test teams for all sub-contractors (eFunds, Open Solutions, & KaSYS), as well as, the client test team during the testing period.
o Prepare a Plan for all testing in the EMV project (System Integration, Stress, Certification, Factory Acceptance Test FAT, Site Acceptance Test SAT)
o Evaluate and gain agreement with the Project Technical Design Authority (TDA), Suppliers (eFunds & Open Solutions) and client SAMA on the scope, content, coverage and depth of testing required for all testing in EMV Project.
o Prepare a complete and comprehensive test plans for all testing in the EMV project (System Integration, Stress, Certification, Factory Acceptance Test FAT, Site Acceptance Test SAT), which should cover all aspects of the proposed testing.
o Lead and manage the production of a complete set of Test Scripts in accordance with the test plan.
o Ensure the test plan and all test scripts have been reviewed and agreed by the EMV Project Manager, the Suppliers (eFunds & Open Solutions) & the client (SAMA).
o Ensure that participation by Member Banks is communicated and managed
Organization & Preparation
o Communicate the Test Plans and gain agreement from the project team, suppliers (eFunds, Open Solutions), the client (SAMA) and the Saudi Member Banks to ensure acceptance and understanding of the plans, the dependencies and demands placed on them and monitor all such deliverables upon which testing is dependent.
o Prior to the start of testing communicate the test process from test through de-bug to re-test with the project team and the test team to ensure a clear understanding exists Within the Test Plan identify the test data required from SAMA, the Member Banks or other third party suppliers, communicate this to all relevant parties and manage the delivery and implementation of such data
o Prepare & communicate Work Instructions to all LogicaCMG participants in the testing, assign activities based on the project Gantt and the Work Instructions and manage the day to day activities of all testers assigned to the test team
o Maintain the Test Scripts and Test plans in PVCS and control all changes to them
Conduct & Execution of Testing
o Receive and where appropriate approve the unit tested code, approved by suppliers (e-Funds and Open Solutions ), from the development teams prior to the start of testing
o Manage and monitor the activities and progress of all personnel involved in conducting the testing on a daily basis
o Manage Observation Report OR’s (defects) raised during testing as documented in the test plan.
o Agree with the supplier the software release schedule for re-testing
o Attend weekly project review meetings to represent the testing work-stream
o Prepare a Weekly Status Report for the Project Manager
o Actively seek potential gains in implementation and discuss these with the Project Manage