- Trading Support for application and systems. Trader and Client facing. Includes ION Trading MarketView platform, iCubic, REDI (trading platform), FIX trading, Algorithmic Trading (DMA), operations support.
· SME for HP Openview in Goldman Sachs Mission Control
· Financial Applications Support Group supporting Clients, Development, and Operations Groups. Role encompasses Systems Administration duties, patch installs, Quality Assurance (QA), Application Support. Fixed Income Products, Sybase, ASP, Windows platforms.
· Responsible for creating infrastructure for testing and on ad-hoc basis. Configuring distributed environments, setting up clients/users, production runs, etc. This was using the global infrastructure.
· Lead contact for operations and support groups on issues w/ system and production runs 24/7.
· Maintain and creating tools for the operations groups for monitoring and collecting data on production operations.
· Member of Change Management Team, Quality Assurance and Release Management. Responsible for implantation of code within the global distributed environment.
· Support of front, middle and back office users, working with systems analysts and developers, defining and troubleshooting issues related to derivative system usage in multi-tasking role. Heavy interaction with traders, Market and Credit Risk Groups in high stress situations and supporting operations batch group.
· Userbase extremely large, responsible for 500+ scripted batch operations and scheduled jobs
· Financial Products dealt w/ were derivatives(swaps, options, etc), as well as equities on the Fixed Income business side.
· Reviewing overnight production runs, creating backup infrastructure, configuration changes, and QA. Working traders, operations teams, developers. Reviewing and planning Change Management requests, including staging and rollback plans. Managing the source code environment.
· Troubleshooting applications and systems.