• To help companies create strategies to build powerful brand experiences that exceed their customer’s needs and expectations — and to solve business problems—using the Web and integrated traditional and digital marketing communications tools.
• To design and facilitate customer insights research, persona creation, and message development, and to craft actionable strategies, content strategy, IA, and creative briefs.
• To design accurate, useable Wireframes and Process Flows, and to write Compelling Copy.
• To communicate a compelling vision to other User Experience team members, as well as Creative, Production, Technical, and Project Management professionals.
• Assure that the original strategy is realized with all involved professionals and stakeholders, and that the final deliverable matches the design intent.
• Assure everything is measurable and accountable to the vision — and follow up to recognize news opportunities for improvement.
• Help companies achieve profitability, innovation, and a market position of thought, innovation, and service leadership.
A proven record of success and leadership creating integrated cross-media experiences that produce measurable outcomes. Identify audiences and focus messages. Absorb complex information, and communicate it in a way that entertains, informs, and inspires audiences intellectually and emotionally.
Sold two books, a TV pilot, and feature film scripts.
More than 14 years in integrated marketing communications creating strategies to develop brand identity and communicate focused messages. Experienced in broadband entertainment, learning and performance.(print collateral, film/video, events, and interactive.
Managed award-winning teams. Led projects from strategy to final delivery. Industry experience includes retail, high tech, automotive, entertainment, pharmaceutical, culture, financial, travel, hospitality, and communications.