- SEPA end dates: what’s the opportunity? by 2011-06-08 SEPA a hot topic for the impending EBA day, and many are asking ‘just what will this mean for banks?’
- Hong Kong, Korea, Singapore, Japan, China & India by 2011-06-08 In a recent interview, Dr. Anshuman Jaswal, a senior analyst at Celent predicted that 2011 will see Hong Kong, Korea, Singapore, Japan, China and India play a vital role in the OTC derivatives markets. He said this in a recent interview with Finance IQ editor Divya Sangam, where he highlighted key challenges facing the OTC derivatives markets in Asia, and offered tips on enhancing operational efficiency and managing risk. Read the full interview below.
- Citi: Rapidly Changing Regulatory Environment by 2011-06-08 According to Thomas Treadwell, Head of Asia Derivatives Clearing at Citi, market participants will have to meet the challenge of the rapidly changing regulatory environment, which will redefine the way OTC derivatives are managed. He shared this in an exclusive interview with Finance IQ editor Divya Sangam, where he offered tips on managing regulatory changes in Asia. Read the full interview below.
- High Frequency Trading -A Development Roadmap by 2011-06-08 Daniel Lee, Director of Electronic Trading for DBS gives this take on high frequency trading. He also tells us about the current electronic environment and why the need for speed in trading is crucial.
- New trading and investment opportunities lie in the local currency space by 2011-06-08 Jeffrey Yap, Head of Asia Fixed Income Trading, for Mizuho Securities Asia talks to Finance IQ Editor Bryan Camoens about the current global economic landscape and its impact on Asian fixed income market and new fixed income trading & investment opportunities in Asia and how can investors seize these opportunities.
- Market Data Compliance by 2011-06-01 Until 2005 or so, the classic sources of market and reference data, stock exchanges, vendors and broker/dealers, focused their product offerings, pricing models and Terms & Conditions on the end-user displaying the data on a desktop. Today, these market data providers have to consider a reduced desktop population, the huge impact of programmatic or ‘black-box’ trading, and new advanced technologies for displaying and distributing their data. On the user side many institutions are finding it increasingly difficult to keep pace with the development of applications that have to meet new and complex business requirements and the resulting, sometimes opaque use of market data.
Determinants and implications of fee changes in the hedge fund industry
V. Agarwal and S. Ray2011-06-01 Determinants and implications of fee changes in the hedge fund industry V. Agarwal and S. Ray. According to the authors, fees are usually considered in the hedge fund literature as fixed fees once an investment is made.
Inflation is on its way back to becoming a major issue for institutional investors - an interview with Jean-Louis Laurens
Jean-Louis Laurens2011-06-01 Inflation is on its way back to becoming a major issue for institutional investors - an interview with Jean-Louis Laurens
Optimal Design of Corporate Market Debt Programmes in the Presence of Interest-Rate and Inflation Risks
EDHEC-Risk Institute2011-06-01 Optimal Design of Corporate Market Debt Programmes in the Presence of Interest-Rate and Inflation Risks In a climate of increasing inflation uncertainty, EDHEC-Risk Institute has released a new study analysing optimal corporate debt management policies.
Dialing for dollars - SEC adopts programme to pay bounties to whistleblowers
Timothy Spangler, Kaye Scholer2011-06-01 Dialing for dollars - SEC adopts programme to pay bounties to whistleblowers On May 25, 2011, the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) adopted rules under Section 922 of the Dodd-Frank Act
What is FinRoad?
FinRoad operates an online international business and social network for financial markets professionals.
Use our smart tools should you wish to
Use our smart tools should you wish to
- Buy or Sell
- Find a Job
- Invest or Raise Funds