- Interview with Kent Westerbeck, President at Westerbeck Risk Management by 2012-05-15
- Forex Trading with Social Trading Signals by 2012-05-15 Social Forex trading is a relatively new method of trading currencies. Social Forex trading involves relying mainly on financial content that is generated by other Forex traders and investors.
- The Impact of CSAs for Counterparty Risk and CVA by 2012-05-10
- What can the fund industry learn from the broker-dealer’s tax reporting experience? by 2012-05-10 Broker-dealers have become the futurologists of the asset management industry. From what I have seen, the broker-dealer’s experience has affirmed the mutual fund transition to mandatory cost basis reporting will not be fully completed until 2012 IRS Information Reporting is completed.
Alliance of M&A Advisors
Mike Nall2012-05-08 Michael Nall is the founder of the Alliance of Merger & Acquisition Advisors® (www.amaaonline.org). The AM&AA is the leading association and credentialing body for 800 + middle market M&A professionals in 20 countries, providing connections, best practices, and education. An experienced corporate financial advisor with a proven track record as a transaction advisor for privately held companies, Mr. Nall is a published author and recognised speaker on the valuation, growth, and sale of middle market companies. With the benefit of over 25 years of experience in the industry, he leads the AM&AA development and launch of a ‘first of its kind’ professional training and credential designation for the independent corporate financial advisory community: ‘Certified Merger & Acquisition Advisor’ (CM&AA). A licensed and retired CPA, having sold his business over 25 years ago, Mr. Nall holds a Bachelor of Science degree in Business Administration and Accounting, graduating with honors from Eastern Illinois University.
AM&AA 2012 Summer Overview
Mike Nall2012-05-08 The AM&AA is the leading association and credentialing body for 815 middle market M&A professionals in 20 countries, providing connections, best practices and education. Our leadership and people have unrivalled multidisciplinary expertise in the financial services industry. AM&AA members represent sellers and buyers of businesses ranging from $5 to $500 million in transaction value. Their services are due diligence, accounting financing, business valuation, tax planning legal, strategic, other advisory and transaction support services. Our primary goals are to help members improve their level of knowledge, give them access to the tools to help them better market and deliver their services, and provide them with a network of knowledgeable professionals with whom they can share information and resources. Our Alliance offers members a solid platform for professional collaboration. Our professional members work to provide the entire spectrum of consulting and corporate financial advisory services to measure, build, finance, and convert business value into personal wealth.
- Cost basis reporting for taxes: should fund companies and their transfer agents be concerned? by 2012-05-08 Collecting cost basis data on equities and ETFs for broker-dealers, and reporting it to shareholders on tax forms, has been a significant challenge.
- Central clearing of complex OTC derivatives: trying to put a square peg in a round hole by 2012-05-08 The concept of centrally clearing all OTC derivatives - both standardized and complex derivatives - is flawed.
Consequences of the Eurozone crisis on Brazilian Bonds and Loans
Nicola Crichton2012-04-24 Santander and J.P. Morgan talk about the global debt market, the affect of the Eurozone crisis for Brazilian companies and Bonds & Loans 2012
- Hedging Foreign Exchange Risk Exposures Can Become Very Complicated by 2012-04-20 In this article, Tom Cleveland covers best practices for foreign exchange risk hedging.
What is FinRoad?
FinRoad operates an online international business and social network for financial markets professionals.
Use our smart tools should you wish to
Use our smart tools should you wish to
- Buy or Sell
- Find a Job
- Invest or Raise Funds